Living Herbal Farmacy's Lipo Brain Power and Restore
Regeneration, Repair and Hope
Can the Brain Spontaneously repair itself
Note: Dr. Sinddharthan Chandran promotes drugs to help in brain recovery (yes, maybe so). LHF suggests its the support of real nutrition, excerise, faith etc. is the key to any possible recovery.
Dr. Sinddharthan noted Shinya Yamanaka. A Japanese Nobel Prize winning stem cell researcher
Question: Can the Brain generate New Brain Cells or Neurons?
This is Called NeuroGenesis
Living Herbal Farmacy's Lipo Brain Power and Restore
: CDP Choline Powder
: Proprietary blend of (Bioavailable Citicoline Sodium), Choline Bitartrate
, (Click Here), B1, B3 (Niacin), B5 - Pantothenic acid
, B9 (Folate
, Natural Electrolytes from Coconut extract, Zinc Picolinate
, Gluconate, Rosemary Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, L - Phenylalanine, DL - Phenylalanine, NALT Tyrosine, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, L-Glutamic Acid, Glycine, NALG - Glutamnine, Manganese Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate, Magnesium D-Aspartate, L-Arginine L- Pyroglutamate, Rhodiola rosea extract, Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) Gotu Kola, Pepperment extract, Vitamin D3, Lithium Oratate and Calcium Gluconate.CDP Choline
Promotes Cognitive Efficiency, Boosts Mental and Physical Engergy, Nootropic, and increases Uridine.
- Uridine - Uridine is a naturally occuring nucleic acid that plays a key role in many different neurorequlatory processes. It is believed to support short and long term memory, learning, attention, and executive function.
-  Richardson UI, et al (2003). Stimulation of CDP-choline synthesis by uridine or cytidine in PC12 rat pheochromocytoma cells. Brain Res, 971(2):161-7. doi: 10.1016/S0006-8993(03)02333-3  Dobolyi A, et al (2011). Uridine function in the central nervous system. Curr Top Med Chem, 11(8):1058-67. doi: 10.2174/156802611795347618  Wurtman RJ, et al (2010). Nutritional modifiers of aging brain function: use of uridine and other phosphatide precursors to increase formation of brain synapses. Nutr Rev, 68 Suppl 2:S88-101. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2010.00344.x Wang L, et al (2005). Dietary uridine-5'-monophosphate supplementation increases potassium-evoked dopamine release and promotes neurite outgrowth in aged rats. J Mol Neurosci, 27(1):137-45. doi: 10.1385/JMN:27:1:137  Thorell L, et al (1996). Nucleotides in human milk: sources and metabolism by the newborn infant. Pediatr Res, 40(6):845-52. doi: 10.1203/00006450-199612000-00012  Cansev M, et al (2005). Oral uridine-5'-monophosphate (UMP) increases brain CDP-choline levels in gerbils. Brain Res, 1058(1-2):101-8. doi: 10.1016/j.brainres.2005.07.054
- CDP Choline or citicoline crosses the blood-brain barrier and reaches the central nervous system. It activates the biosynthesis of structural phospholipidds in the neuronal membranes, increases cerebral metabolism and acts on the levels of various neurotransmitter. Increases noradrenaline and dopamine levels and have improved learning and memory performance in animal models of brain aging. Also, it has been demonstrated that CDP - choline restores the activity of mitochondrial ATPase and of membranal Na+/K+ATpase.
- CDP Choline is one of many Choline compounts, CDP Choline is considered to be Cholinergic, which is capable of affecting your brains acetylcholine levels. Acetylcholine is the one of the primary neurotransmitters involved in quick, rapid synaptic firing.
- However, cytidine diphosphate choline (citicoline, CDP-choline) and choline alphoscerate (alpha-glyceryl-phosphoryl choline, alpha-GPC), both alternative compounds that contain choline, seem to be promising substances in the treatment of progressively declining memory functioning in human patients with dementia (click here, 3rd par under introduction)
- CDP citicoline does not need Choline acetyltransferase (commonly abbreviated as ChAT, but sometimes CAT) is a transferase enzyme responsible for the synthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. People with Alzheimer's disease have been found to have a relative lack of the enzyme responsible for converting choline into acetylcholine within the brain. Lecithin is a major dietary source of choline, so extra consumption may assist in the production of acetylcholine and reduce some of the symptoms of dementia.
- Coenzyme acetyl-CoA to choline, yielding acetylcholine (ACh), meaning Coenzyme acetyl- CoA is need to convert choline from a food source to produce acetylcholine. Pantothenic acid — also known as vitamin B5 — vitamin is a precursor in the synthesis of coenzyme A. Coenzyme A is essential to many biochemical reactions that sustain life. Also, the phosphopantetheinyl moiety of coenzyme A is required for the biological activity of several proteins, including the acyl-carrier protein involved in fatty acid synthesis.
- Synaptic - In short, the formation of new synapses (more connections) and the more synaptic firing - the gift of intelligence. Help to understand Synapses (Click Here)
- Nootropic - is a term (umbrella of a class of brain chemicals released) used for effects of enhancing cognition, motivation and concentration in ones self. The term Nootropic was coined by Dr. Corneliu E. Giurgeas, he observed Enhanced memory and ability to learn, help the brain function under distruptibve conditions (low oxygen), protect the brain from chemical and physical assaults (drugs). Increased the efficacy of neuronal firing control mechanisms.
- Picolinate - is a Nootropic, moreover,
Picolinic acid is the body's prime natural chelator. There is an important reason for the body to construct this molecule: it is the most efficient chelator for minerals such as chromium, zinc, manganese, copper, iron, and perhaps molybdenum. A group of researchers led by Dr. Gary W. Evans at the USDA Human Nutrition Laboratory in Grand Forks, N.D., has been investigating Picolinic acid. Dr. Evans has found that Picolinic acid is produced from the amino acid tryptoph an in the liver and kidneys, and is transported to the pancreas. During digestion. Picolinic acid is secreted from the pancreas into the intestine. Dr. Evans has also determined that human milk contains fairly large amounts of Picolinic acid, whereas cow milk has little.
Dr. Evans' group found that there is about 30 times as much Picolinic acid in mother's milk as in cow's milk, and about 300 times as much in mother's milk as in the infant formulas that they analyzed. Even though there is twice as much zinc in cow's milk than in mother's milk, much more zinc is absorbed from mother's milk.
Mineral uptake by tissues is far greater when the mineral is a Picolinate, rather than the other forms. Since our bodies utilize Picolinic acid to absorb and transport certain minerals, and our cells recognize mineral picolinates and readily use them.
- Synaptogenesis simply means "to create a new synapses", the key of brain health, intelligence and recovery is building new Pathways.
Healthier Brain - Sunflower LecithinSunflower lecithin is loaded with phospholipids. Namely, phosphatidylethanolamine and phosphatidylinositol, and phosphatidylcholine. Each are major ingredients the body uses to create, repair, and strengthen brain and nerve cells. People who suffer from degenerative brain disorders like Alzheimer’s, dementia, and Parkinson’s have shown significant improvements to their conditions. Phosphatidylcholine contained in high percentage is nature's most powerful antioxidant.
Acyl-carrier protein - Lipids are fat molecules essential for normal physiological function and, among other types, include sphingolipids (essential components of the myelin sheath that enhances nerve transmission), phospholipids (important structural components of (cell membranes), and fatty acids. Fatty acid synthase (FAS) is a multi-enzyme complex that catalyzes the synthesis of fatty acids. Within the FAS complex, the acyl-carrier protein (ACP) requires pantothenic acid in the form of 4'-phosphopantetheine for its activity as a carrier protein. A group, such as the 4’-phosphopantetheinyl moiety for ACP, is called a prosthetic group; the prosthetic group is not composed of amino acids and is a tightly bound cofactor required for the biological activity of some proteins. Acetyl-CoA, malonyl-CoA, and ACP are all required for the synthesis of fatty acids in the cytosol. During fatty acid synthesis, the acyl groups of acetyl-CoA and malonyl-CoA are transferred to the sulfhydryl group (-SH) of the 4’-phosphopantetheinyl moiety of ACP. The prosthetic group is used as a flexible arm to transfer the growing fatty acid chain to each of the enzymatic centers of the type I FAS complex. In the mitochondria, 4'-phosphopantetheine also serves as a prosthetic group for an ACP homolog present in mitochondrial type II FAS complex
Lipo Brain ReGeneration formulation. Due to its Potency - - 1/3 lb (155gr) $69
Combo 1BR - Contents: 1, 1/3lb Organic Lipo Brain formulation - 1, 1/2 lb Non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin - 1/2 lb NGMO Acerola Cherry Extract. $99
Combo 1BRO - Contents: 1, 1/3 Organic Lipo Brain formulation - 1, 1/2 lb NGMO Sunflower Lecithin - 1/2 lb Organic Acerola Cherry Extract. $119
Note: Relying solely on nutrition for any recovery, will have limited results. Any recovery requires Work. Suggested 8 principles: Nutrition, Exercise, Water, Sunshine, Temperance, Rest, Air and Trust in God
Here is a quote:
In three days I fulfill three years since my accident vascular ischemic brain, with irreversible damage to the right hemisphere prefrontal. I´m 81, follow a life program to slow aging, without medication, with food, physical and cognitive exercices, continuous activity, managing emotions and some sociability. (Buenos Aires, 2015).